New Post!!!!

It has long been not blogging. Confused I want to post anything.

Hmmmmmm ...... story of my life just current times:

Thank God I live now is almost perfect. Thanx God for everything. I finally found someone special for me. His name Ernita. Girl who I really love until now. She's actually my friend in 22 junior high school. Here a picture:



When junior high, I do not think he's going going to be my lover (in a time of SMP I often make fun of him). Hahahaha. But I thank God for her to be my girlfriend now. Hopefully this can be forever. AMIIIIIN

Then apart from that, so far I was busy with a project with my friend RENO Hartarto (an operator's most spectacular in Jakarta). Project name teman seperjuangan. It contained nine solo vocalist to be a compilation with a different character. Very exciting .... I became one aranger and music director in this project. And madness, all the ideas I can come out just like that.

But this project because I sacrificed a lot of things including college, Spekta band and also my studio. I hope this project can exceed the estimate. AMIIIN again.

Success for all ... extrimist greetings.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Picture of me