New Project, New Studio, New Life .....

Here's my newest project ... :

1. "Teman Seperjuangan"

Project Reno Hartarto and 9 with a solo vocalist who made ​​the compilation. Project is pretty impressive .... because in this project I end up practicing the science of music I and my music experience ... It goes on next post ..

2. Jinggle B-TV:

Project to create a sound briging and jinggle to Binus TV ... the new project is the first time I did ... hopefully from here I get a lot of jobs AMIIIN ...

3. Renoss Spekta Production:

Joint Reno too, but I added one more friend of former guitarist Spekta ... Indra. This one I finished Event Organizer for companies who want to launch new products with how interesting ..

In addition to my projects above, I have also opened a new business that is Spekta Studio. please see the link on FB:
This may be a business forever ... AMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN

And like the previous post i new life together my love .. me and she hoped we could forever ... Amen

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Picture of me