Special Motivation For The Keyboardist

In the past I never expected not going to become a keyboardist. In fact when I was a kid, the ideals I want to be a Doctor (standard ideals boy if not a doctor, a pilot or a president -_-).

But my life changed over acquainted with the music. Not going to think if I could be a keyboardist many bands. The first time I finished junior high school when I was a keyboardist (then still living in the "kota"). Inget bgt gw time event "Kartinian", use the keyboard whose price may be only hundreds of thousands Rupiah. But it is one of the most successful (although the keyboard mugged let me use the mic to the speaker can hear big *_*).

All continues while SMA (SMA 112), here I began to know many talented musicians. From the performed with the band format, to play in the cafes. Experience the fun.

But what I really want to write the life story of gw does not (so I digress, still wanted to be removed but unfortunately already tired of writing hehehe ...: D). So keyboardist was awful. Why do I say good:

1. Could learn the song variety of genre (the keyboardist in Indonesia rarely)

2. I have girlfriend (this is a bonus)

3. I could be a lot of performed experience.

4. In fact, practically the keyboard is a tool for learning music should be the first time.

Well much for it now

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Picture of me